Lighthouse Assembly’s mission is to shine the light of Christ to help people find their true identity, to warn people of potential hazards, and to guide them to safety in the arms of God through the person of Jesus Christ.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.Matthew 11:28-30
Lighthouse Assembly exists to be a family of grace reaching out with the love of Jesus.
All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all.Acts 4:32-33
our core values
Core Values serve as the guard rails of the church, keeping it focused on accomplishing the vision. Everything we do is done with these in mind.
To foster genuine connections with one another and guests.
To live lives that are consistent with the character and nature of Jesus at all times.
To demonstrate compassion for one another and our community.
To be passionately committed to our vision and God’s calling.
We are an Assemblies of God church. As such, we are built on the foundation of 16 fundamental truths.
In short, we believe:
- There is one true and triune God
- That God sent His only Son in the person of Jesus Christ
- That Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose again for the forgiveness of our sins.
- That the scriptures are the inspired word of God.
- That the Holy Spirit is at work today, revealing the Truth of God, performing miracles, empowering the saints, and convicting the world of truth of the Gospel.
- That the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a secondary work of grace, available to all believers, accompanied by the outward evidence of the gift of tongues